Trust in the Lord
3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4. So shall thine find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
7. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Trust is an expression of confidence in someone or something. It has many fold implications to life, but the most significant is trust in God. When we have trust in the Lord, our confidence in the outcome of a situation is set and sure. He abides with us and has all control. His judgments are sure and steadfast. We enjoy a peace and happiness that passes understanding.